Receive directions via email for how to redeem your purchase.
Embark on a captivating tour of Shenandoah National Park, a picturesque gem nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. Journey along the renowned Skyline Drive, a scenic roadway that winds its way through the park, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding landscapes. Immerse yourself in the park's natural beauty as you explore diverse hiking trails, visit cascading waterfalls, encounter wildlife, and take in the vibrant colors of the forests during the fall season.
Here are just a few of the fun things you can do on the tour:
• Gaze over the Shenandoah Valley from Stony Man Overlook, a vantage point that offers breathtaking views of the lush landscape below.
• Reach the highest peak in Shenandoah National Park at Hawksbill Gap, where panoramic vistas showcase the park's rolling hills and woodlands.
• Immerse yourself in the expansive beauty of Big Meadows, a picturesque area where wildlife roams freely and vibrant wildflowers adorn the landscape.
• Experience the enchantment of Dark Hollow Falls as they gracefully cascade through the forest, creating a serene oasis of natural tranquility.
• Pass through Marys Rock Tunnel and emerge to stunning vistas, a gateway to sweeping panoramas of the surrounding Shenandoah Valley.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
Recommended Start Time: 8:00 a.m.
Tour Starting Point(s): Front Royal, Virginia and Waynesboro, VA
Time to complete: Full-day, 6-8+ hours
All Shaka Guide tours come with customer support and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Tours never expire.
3 Steps to Buy & Redeem:
Shenandoah National Park is approximately 200,000 acres. Located in Northern Virginia, about an hour and a half from Washington DC, Shenandoah National Park stretches along the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Visitors looking to stay within Shenandoah National Park can stay at accommodations like Skyland Resort and Big Meadows Lodge, or opt for campgrounds and backcountry camping. Towns in and around the park include Front Royal, Luray, Stanley, Wa...
Absolutely! Shenandoah National Park is home to stunning landscapes, hiking trails, and the scenic Skyline Drive. It’s great for nature enthusiasts and outdoor lovers. On Shaka Guide’s Shenandoah National Park Tour, we’ll guide you to our favo...
Think of us as your personal tour guide in an app. Our tours provide everything a guided tour does, but with the freedom to explore on your terms. Here’s how it works:
The parkway is open 24 hours but the visitor centers have varying hours of operation. For more information visit the NPS website.
Luray Caverns - an attraction and stop on the tour - is open with seasonal hours:
Yes! Feel free to join the tour along the route. Just make sure that you follow the numbers in chronological order from where you are starting from. If you don’t begin at one of the tour starting points you’ll miss a few stories, but you’ll still have a great experience.
Yes, this tour can be completed both north to south and south to north.
Yes, you can combine this tour with Shaka Guide’s Blue Ridge Parkway Virginia Tour. The Shenandoah National Park Tour ends about a mile from where the Blue Ridge Parkway Virginia Tour begins.
Still have questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-888-250-2261.