Receive directions via email for how to redeem your purchase.
Let Shaka be your guide through Great Smoky Mountains National Park! Come with us to explore the mountains’ rich and vibrant history, spot the abundant wildlife, and take in the breathtaking views from America’s Most Visited National Park.
Here are just a few of the fun things you can do on the tour!
• Visit Clingman's Dome - the highest point in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, offering breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
• Take in views at Newfound Gap, a popular mountain pass and overlook that straddles the border of North Carolina and Tennessee, providing a stunning vista of the Smoky Mountains.
• Hike a portion of the legendary Appalachian Trail taking in its diverse landscapes and natural beauty.
• Stop at the Sugarlands Visitor Center - a gateway to the park that features information, exhibits, and educational resources.
• Drive the Cades Cove Scenic Loop, tour the historic buildings, and experience what life was like for the early settlers of the Smokies.
• Check out Gatlinburg, a charming mountain town located on the edge of the national park, known for its vibrant arts and crafts scene, outdoor adventures, and scenic beauty.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
Recommended Start Time: 8:00 a.m.
Tour Starting Point(s): Cherokee, NC, and Gatlinburg, TN
Time to complete: Full Day, 6-8+ hours
All Shaka Guide tours come with customer support and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Tours never expire.
3 Steps to Buy & Redeem:
The Great Smoky Mountains got its name from the natural fog that often shrouds the peaks and valleys of the mountain range. This misty, smoky appearance is a defining characteristic of the region. This haze contributes to the scenic beauty of the ...
The Great Smoky Mountains are located in the southeastern United States, primarily along the border between the states of Tennessee and North Carolina. These mountains are part of the larger Appalachian Mountain range and are known for their sceni...
From outdoor adventures to historic spots, there’s so much to do in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Hike picture-perfect trails, take a scenic drive, stop at awe-inspiring overlooks, and look out for the park’s unique wildlife! You can do all...
Think of us as your personal tour guide in an app. Our tours provide everything a guided tour does, but with the freedom to explore on your terms. Here’s how it works:
There is no fee to enter the parkway, but here are some budgeting tips for your trip:
Yes! Feel free to join the tour along the route. Just make sure that you follow the numbers in chronological order from where you are starting from. If you don’t begin at one of the tour starting points you’ll miss a few stories, but you’ll still have a great experience.
Yes, this tour can be taken from North to South, or South to North. If you’d like to take the tour starting at the northern entrance, you’ll start in Gatlinburg, TN taking it to Cherokee, NC. If you’d like to take it South to North, you’ll begin in Cherokee, NC and end in Gatlinburg, TN.
Yes, you can combine this tour with the Blue Ridge Parkway South Tour. The Blue Ridge Parkway South Tour has a starting point in Asheville, NC. If you take Asheville tour from North to South, you can pickup the South tour in Asheville where it leaves off.
Still have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-888-250-2261.