How to Set up + Use the Shaka Guide App
Aloha and thank you for downloading the Shaka Guide app. Please watch the video below to help you navigate the app and its features.
If you're having trouble purchasing and downloading the tours, please click here for a tutorial. If you've purchased your tour online - via our website, Tripadvisor or another site - and need help, click here for more information.
Here are steps to setting up and using the app.
- Download the app (App Store or Google Play Store).
- Create an account. This is necessary so we can restore purchases.
- Buy the tour of your choice (if you haven't purchased it online already).
- Open the tour.
- Here you'll find related articles - you can save these and find them in "My Stuff" later.
- You'll also find tour highlights - these are local recommendations near the tour route.
- Check out the "Know Before You Go" article for tips for your tour.
- Check out the "My Stuff" tab for purchased tours, saved highlights and bookmarked articles.
- Check out the support tab to contact customer support, read FAQ's and submit feedback.
Have more questions? Check out our "How to Take a Shaka Guide Tour" tutorial or send us an email.